Plant Servicing and Maintenance
IWC provides the following services:
Plate Heat Exchangers
We offer a comprehensive service package to users of plate heat exchangers including:
• Site servicing of equipment e.g. dismantling, reassembly, and commissioning of all
makes of plate heat exchangers;
• Plate degreasing, descaling and passivation in heated baths;
• Plate inspection;
• Pressure testing;
• Replacement plates for all brands of plate heat exchangers.
• Replacement gaskets for all brands of plate heat exchangers in various materials e.g.
nitrile, EPDM, butyl, viton, hypalon and silicon.
We offer a comprehensive service package to users of our cooling towers including:
• Site servicing of all makes and types of cooling towers;
• Full refurbishment of all makes and types of cooling towers;
• Spare parts including fans, motors , drives, couplings, motors, fill (packing), distribution
piping and nozzles, drill eliminators and louvers;
• Refurbishment of fan blades;
• Alignment of fan drives.
Maintenance (Cooling Towers and Plate Heat Exchangers)
IWC offers maintenance extended maintenance contracts tailored to suit our customers’ varied
requirements. As part of our service offering we keep replacement plate heat exchanger packs or
critical cooling tower components for customers cooling towers in order to minimise plant down time.